- Submission Deadline: May 20, 2019 (12:00 Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: on or before May 24, 2019
- Artist Notification: on or before May 25, 2019
- Grant Announcement: on or before May 25, 2019
- Exhibit Opens: May 31, 2019
"Nobody sees a flower really; it is so small. We haven't the time, and to see takes time - like to have a friend takes time." -- Georgia O'Keeffe
Gallery 25N is seeking a single artist for a solo exhibit that will have extensive worldwide marketing and an art grant.
The curator for this exhibit will be Edward Burke, artist, creator and teacher. A single artist will be selected for this online exhibit at Gallery 25N.
The artist work must be accessible online for the curator’s review and selection. The selected artist must provide an artist’s statement of their work. Submissions can be of any subject and expressed style or technique from representational to abstract.
Art Marketing Benefits
Art Market News
Theme and Selection:
Artist's flora art, anything that the artist would like to present.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $300.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 477,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
- Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 32,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing networks via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Art Market News:The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with over 32,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists' website.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
- Video: A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel with over 53,000 views to date.