- Submission Deadline: May 31, 2019 (12:00 Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: on or before June 7, 2019
- Artist Notification: on or before June 12, 2019
- Grant Announcement: on or before June 12, 2019
- Exhibit Opens: June 14, 2019
BoobieContest.Art is proud to announce the international boobie art call for an exhibition and Save The Boobie Grant "Abstract Art 2019".
(10) artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, "ABSTRACT 2019"; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed on this website and over the internet, including YouTube. In this exhibit the selected artist's art along with the artists name, title of the art and size of the art will be displayed.
(1) artist’s work will be selected to receive the "Save The Boobie Art Grant" of $100. This artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online presentations.
(10) artists will receive an art contest certificate through the BoobieContest.Art website and will be available for life.
Theme and Selection:
The artwork must be based on abstraction where the subject or message is pushed to visual limits of abstraction. The submitted image(s) can be of any subject that is communicated in the power of abstraction, either slight, partial, or complete. The composition elements of the work must rely on form, color, shapes, action, lines, marks, and texture to create a purely abstract work that engages the viewer and draws them into the intention of the artist’s work. Artwork will be evaluated based on the creativity, breast canvas, and uniqueness of the vision conveyed. Other determining factors will be the quality of execution, the interpretation and portrayal of the theme, and how clearly the artist's individual technique/style is presented.
Entries must be created in a still medium: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digital, Jewels/stones, tattoos, projected lighting or other artistic mediums.
The Work Must Be Original: You must be the creator of the art and image file you or your approved representative submit to the competition. Your art must be your own original concept.
Entry Fee: $10 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional image.
(No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
You will receive an email notification once your submission is complete.
We look forward to seeing your artwork!
All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.